Monday, September 10, 2012

No llores por mi Argentina.​..

It won´t be easy, you´ld think it strange
When I try to explain how I feel.
That I still need your love even when I am gone.
You won´t be grieving
All you will see is a girl you once knew
With all she´s not dressed in long skirts.
She´s not preaching or teaching to you.

I had to let it happen
I had to change
Couldn´t stay all my life with my plack.
Doing contacts in the streets
Knocking doors all day long

So I choose freedom
Running around trying everything new
But nothing will impress me at all
I never expected it too

Don´t cry for me Argentina
The truth is I´ll never leave you
All through my RM days
Those crazy institute dances
I kept my promise
Don´t keep your distance

And as for marriage
And as for school
I never invited it in.
Though it seems to the world
that it´s all I desire

They are illusions
They are not the solutions they promise to be
The answer is here all the time.
I love you and hope you love me.

Don´t cry for me Argentina
The truth is I´ll never leave you
Not through my RM days,
those crazy institute dances
I´ll keep my promise
Don´t keep your distance

Have I said to much?
There´s nothing more I can think of to say to you.
But all you have to do is look at meç
to know that every word is true!

Don´t cry for me Argentina....

I also translated this song into spanish during my language study. I bet you thought you were going to get some spiritual last letter talking about my mission.....But I´m just not that kind of missionary. I am so much cooler. You´ll get my spiritual experiences in person....later.

Love you all, see you soon

Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment