Tuesday, July 31, 2012

And the good news is....

The good news is - so much is going on right now in my life that it´s just awesome and I love it. The bad news is I didn´t write yesterday and yáll were probably wondering why. I will tell you.

First - I had a meeting in the temple at 9:30 in the morning Monday. Wait...did I say temple? Heck yes I did! I mean, All that is sacred and holy indictes that I did. And family, the temple is beautiful, after our meeting we were able to take a tour of the temple, and it was just so amazing, you could totally tell that it is a sacred house of God even with the workers putting on the last finishing touches of the temple. The Celestial room nearly took my breath away. I literally started singing How Great Thou Art in my head. Which was rough because I only remember like two lines in English, And I don´t remember the words at all in spanish. Oh well. That will be my next language study session. The news is that the Hermanas are going to be helping out with the Temple Open House. Not every day, we don´t know our schedules, but we will be helping. I. LOVE. Being an Hermana. And Being in the Buenos Aires North mission. How cool is it that I was able to be called to this specific mission at this specific time and that I get to help with this specific rededication. I love God. God loves me......YESSSS!

Anyways, and then after the meeting that lasted until 1. The bus decided to take forever to get here and then take us to the apartement in Congreso where we had stayed the night (got to Congreso at 2:45) then another capital colectivo (45 minutes) to the big comfy bus that would take us on a 2 hour ride to Zarate. The only perk was that we got to stop and eat at McDonalds, something my companion had wanted for about.....all this transfer. She loves the french fries. I was just hungry. By the time we ate it was 4 o´clock in the afternoon. We left captal at 5, and didn´t get back to Zarate until about 7:30 - where we had to wait for another colectivo to take us to our apartment. Which we didn´t end up going to because we saw an investigator who is super hard t get a hold of - so we just jumped off the colectivo pj bag and all to talk to her. It was a great lesson.

And then today - I´m writing super late in the day because we´ve been packing, cleaning and moving all, day, long. And we are beat. And we haven´t taught a lesson all day. We´ll be going there soon, we just had to write the Pte and you guys real quick. So, I´m going to leave it at that. We´ll try to get some more writing time scrunched in next Monday, but with my life, we never know what´s going to happen. Anyways, I love you all. Go eat something awesome and think of me. I say that because I´m currently hungry, this isn´t a normal every day thing. Just a in the moment thing.

Toodles,

Hermana Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment